Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Re-visiting my UFO/ET experience...

November 30, 2013

So when I was living in Fitchburg, amidst my exceedingly fast, exponentially growing ascension journey I have been going through since 2012, I come home from the grocery store to witness this...Please excuse my profanity and pure shock:

I have been researching this ever since it happened, and believe I was exposed to the 4th Dimension civilization called YAHYEL
Bashar and many others say that some time after 2015, the entirety of humanity will undoubtedly know that beings other than humans exist in this Universe. Bashar tells us that there will be 3 (There is so much symbolism with the #3...3rd Dimension/density, the Flower of Life, Giza Pyramids, 3 jewels of Buddhism, Pi, amongst many many others) ET civilizations making contact with us, the first being YAHYEL. Here are 3 prior witness accounts of humans observing Yahyel...

1997
Phoenix Lights:






2007
Hessdalen phenomenon:


 University Scientists Capture Raw Footage of UFO Showing Up At Their Observatory in Norway 

 



2010
Same type of UFO's sighted...a lot of them:



 #SeeYouSoonYahyel! 

*Update*
April 16, 2014 
Tucson, Arizona
 

No comments :

Post a Comment