5. Spend more time around people that both challenge and respect you.
25. Genius gets you nowhere. Execution is everything.
27. Meet new people as often as possible. Offer to help them.
41. Show up.
50. Always remember those who helped you. Deliver two or three times as much value back.
51. But also, help people who have never helped you, and can’t.
52. When you know that pain is temporary, it affects all of your decisions.
55. Meet with friends more often than you think you have to.
62. Don’t take anything personally, ever.
71. Find your voice.
75. Find ways to cheat the system– just don’t cheat people.
76. Be like Jesus, not like his followers. (This applies to all of them.)
79. Good connections are about people, not social networks.
84. If the internet is the best thing in your life, you have a serious problem.
85. Give away your best work for free.
86. Find mentors. Just don’t call them that.
95. The best conversations are had side by side, not one in front of the other.