Thursday, November 20, 2014

#ThoughtsDictateHealth #Bruce

"First thing is recognizing this, I am running my life 95% of the time with the subconscious mind. We have now through science found out that thinking takes 95% of our waking lives, which automatically says by definition that 95% of you are operating through the subconscious programs. The conscious mind being you and your wishes and desires work only 5% of the time."

"Through our child development, we give more power to the programs that we learn than to our own beliefs about those programs."

"The brain is what controls the chemistry of the blood, but the mind determines what chemistry is going to be released."

"Whats interesting is if I change my thoughts then I change my cells."

-Interview with Bruce Lipton Part 2: Understanding the Healing Power of Thoughts

No comments :

Post a Comment